Marketing Counsel - Attorney
Paragon Legal Group LLC in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Legal - Attorney - Corporate
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $124,110.00 - 144,170.00 / Year*
At Paragon Legal, we are a diverse team of entrepreneurs and legal professionals who are changing how you can practice law. We are an innovative legal services firm with a unique model and culture that offers meaningful work and flexibility to our legal resources and a diverse pool of highly talented project-based candidates to our in-house clients. Our client base consists of the top technology, healthcare, and consumer products companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We cultivate a culture where we put people first. We take pride in operating with integrity, and we strive for excellence in everything we do.
At Paragon, we offer competitive compensation, a full benefits package, as well as access to continuing education and professional development programs.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Attorney with the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience in-house at a technology company
- Experience partnering with marketing and demand generation teams
- Serving as the first point of contact for day-to-day legal support for marketing operations and demand generation teams
- Advising on technology solutions, digital and social marketing, promotional activities, and performance-based initiatives to ensure consistency with applicable law and company policies and procedures
- Engaging proactively with product, marketing, sales, and compliance legal team members
- Providing regular updates on relevant industry standards, practices and laws
- Developing and providing tools and training to business stakeholders and legal colleagues in support of our marketing legal projects, programs, and policies
- Exceptional academic and law firm credentials
- The ability to work on-site in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Active membership and good standing with the California Bar (with the exception of privacy roles and other compliance projects, we do not place lawyers who are Registered as In-House Counsel)
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Paragon Legal Group LLC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, business, company, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, legal affairs, legal department, market
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!