JDE Functional Analyst Distribution / Service
Paradigm Group in Houston, TX
- Industry: Media - Others
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $62,775.00 - 131,630.00 / Year*
Role: JDE Functional Analyst - Distribution / Service
Work Location: Houston, TX
Number of Positions: 1
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.S AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME
**** Must be able to travel 75% of the time to business unit locations over the next two years. Travel will reduce to 20-25% once the rollout is complete ****
Summaryy Description: Manufacturing:
Company is in the process of standardizing all subsidiaries on JD Edwards (JDE). This position will be instrumental in completing the rollout of JDE to the remaining business units, and in the ongoing support and enhancement of the systems and processes.
Reporting directly to the Director Business Applications. This role will be the functional liaison and subject matter expert for Service and Warranty and assisting in Sales support.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Systems.
- 5+ years' experience as a Distribution/Service Business Analyst.
- 5+ years' experience with J.D. Edwards ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the Distribution and Service modules.
- JD Edwards Service Billing experience a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment in implementing change.
- Strong Data Analytic skills including the ability to develop SQL queries as needed to support data collection and reporting.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize daily workload and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, identify priorities and work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools as well as other third-party reporting and analytical tools.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging others across multiple teams.
- Quality and cost driven.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time over the next 2 years as we complete the JDE rollout. Post rollout, travel will be in the 20% -25% range as the incumbent works with business units on continuous improvements.
- Provide vision, leadership and drive the processes changes within the Distribution and Service functions and processes.
- Participate in Corporate and Business Unit strategy planning activities, and be the functional leader in the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, and testing for all manufacturing system enhancements and changes.
- Work closely with the functional representatives in the development of simplified/lean process improvements or operating practices which best utilize the systems to improve quality; increase productivity; and supports business goals.
- Develop peer, cross-functional & cross-BU relationships to maximize best practice sharing.
- Responsible for the timely completion of project tasks and activities within functional area by directing activities of others as well as maintaining individual project responsibilities.
- Responsible for the development of the functional training and the on-going functional support, including, but not limited to troubleshooting and the development of "super users"
- Act as the functional change agent by creating a sense of purpose to meet the goals of the business & leading by example.
- Own issue / risk identification, escalation, resolution and communication with the project team and functional management.
- Assure conformance to system architecture, methods, standards & practices & promote their creation.
- Analyze the business unit's competitive position in the use of technology in relation to industry best practices.
- Prepare, present & review overall plans, status reviews and reports as required by project.
- provided by Dice
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!