Client Implementation Analyst (Salt Lake City, UT)
Compensation: $83,555.00 - $186,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Client Implementation Analyst to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Salt Lake City, UT.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.Job Title: Client Implementation Analyst
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: Long-term contract
Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's Degree
The Client Implementation team supports client onboarding for Institutional Americas including existing client maintenance and data quality management. The team manages key relationships for the firm and infrastructure providers and assists in the coordination of additional trading features/account types for existing clients. The Client Implementation team is a key part of the Client Onboarding team within Enterprise Operations.
The team is required to conduct AML/KYC checks to meet its compliance obligations and other regulatory requirements. The SLC team covers the non-franchise business overseeing operations primarily for prime brokerage, futures, and derivatives clearing services. Having a working knowledge of the operational flow of a wide variety of products is an asset. The team also works closely with Technology to design new system enhancements to improve efficiencies and controls, and with Compliance to define and implement firm policies and controls. Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be expected to engage with clients and interact with the Business, Compliance, Credit, Legal and Operations stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding of clients. You will need to be a quick learner and understand the regulatory environment, including multiple new regulations, to identify risk and escalate concerns while ensuring to protect the firm and the clients. They will be required to have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with 'Know Your Customer regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Reaching out to obtain AML information and documentation from the client/business
- Answering queries about client accounts/relationships
- Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global initiatives
- Ensuring all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
- Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments
- Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow
- Develop required reporting and identify and implement efficiencies
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us atwww.paladininc.com.Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!Job Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Confidence to engage professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm
- Ability to think critically and apply thought leadership
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience
- Experience in liaising with clients both internally and externally on a global basis
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Thrives in a teamwork oriented environment and works well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
- Aptitude to manage clients' expectations and follow-through with professionalism
- New account and operational / reconciliation experience is a plus
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office as well as proficiency with web-based applications
Associated topics: attorney, consultant, customer, family law, legal, legal firm, legal service, litigating, litigation, litigation defense firm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...