Compensation: $91,730.00 - $131,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is seeking a SAS programmer to join their team in Elk Grove Village, IL.
The primary responsibilities of this position include SAS coding on Unix/Grid, testing, debugging, and creating SAS datasets for internal team to use. He or she will also involve in business-driven data content validation against application or dataset in Unix environment, and summarize data to create reports. Job Requirements:
- 7 years of advanced SAS experience (macros, data management, data profiling and reporting)
- Unix scripting experience (scripts, vi etc.)
- SQL and database experience
- Experience working with large volumes of data in the financial services industry
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills; ability to independently track down answers and research data issues across multiple system touch point
- Superior communication skills (oral and documentation)
- Team player collaborating with technical, business, and offshore teams
- Experience in MS Office/Excel and Sharepoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Experience with credit card industry is a plus; experience with Anti-money Laundry or Know Your Customer initiate is a plus
- ETL experience is a plus
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data engineer, data integration, data manager, data scientist, etl, mongo database administrator, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...