Systems Analyst - ServiceNow
Compensation: $70,890.00 - $120,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
For more than 25 years our clients and partners have trusted us to improve their operational efficiency and productivity, manage their business risk, and provide them with a predictable cost model. Today we deliver exceptional customer experiences for 1,300 of the largest organizations across the USA.
NWN is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to join our team. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The Senior Systems Analyst, Architect position is responsible for solution design, implementation, maintenance, and support of NWN ServiceNow business solutions. In this role you will maintain, support and enhance enterprise business solutions as well as design and implement new solutions. Your role is to leverage the ServiceNow platform and features to better enable users in their business functions.
The position requires experience with ServiceNow configuration and development, and effective collaboration with technical and business teams. You will work with internal teams, and at times implementation partners, to maintain existing system solutions and to design and implement new solutions, ensuring project deliverables are achieved and knowledge is transferred effectively to business users.
Experience in enterprise business solutions, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of ServiceNow best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on ServiceNow
- Assist in defining the service management strategy for the enterprise
- Lead administration of ServiceNow instances (environment sync, upgrades, quarterly patches etc.)
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process
- Accountable for technical solutions proposed/implemented and all changes pushed to the production environment
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and solutions, documenting requirements, test scenarios, and as-built functionality for user knowledge appropriate for the solution
- Lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow to enable users in business functions
- Development effort includes (but not limited to) enhancements, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, customized portal web pages, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions, etc.
- Manage ServiceNow projects in partnership with the Project Management Office
- Communicate status, challenges, and progress with team
Role Qualifications and Requirements
Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow best practices, configurations, and platform development.
- Experience in the following ServiceNow areas preferred:
- CSM/ITSM: Requests, Incidents, Problems, Changes, Workflow, Service Level Management,
- Service Catalog, CMDB, Service Portal, Visual Task Boards, Performance Analytics,
- Project Portfolio, Resource Management, Demand Management,
- Event Management, Service Mapping
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing, implementing, supporting enterprise business solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as System Administrator or Consultant with the ServiceNow platform
- Certifications in ServiceNow are beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a technology discipline) or related experience in a technical field.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- A professional demeanor with a high degree of flexibility, responsiveness and self-direction.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...