Description Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS). On the Mission Systems Sector team, youll contribute to our bottom line: providing innovative systems, products, and solutions to keep our world safe. Our employees strive to positively impact peoples lives around the world today, and for generations to come. There are opportunities to contribute to a wealth of programs including, but not limited to, advanced technologies in air, on land, undersea, in outer space, and in cyberspace. Its unique work. Its challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join our team and launch your career. Well support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security. Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a QualityAnalyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in multiple locations across the U.S. The Quality Analystwill support the Quality & Mission Excellence organization at a NGMS domestic facility located in Maryland, California, Chicago, Virginia, Alabama, Colorado, New York, and Florida. Additionally, some positions may be remotely supported from other NGMS facilities. Depending on the location, Northrop Grumman may be able to provide relocation assistance and flexible work arrangements.The Quality Analyst 1 responsibilities will encompass:- Develops and implements program quality plans, programs, and procedures using statistical quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses.- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, and supplier representatives to ensure requirements are met.- Evaluates products conformance to established company and regulatory standards; recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must possess:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from an accredited institution
- Seeks and supports a collaborative, inclusive, highly-engaged team environment
- Experience developing, collecting and analyzing metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office suite to include excel, access, power point and word
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite)
- Experience with quality management system standards and operating in a regulated environment; could include ISO 9001 and/or AS9100
- Six Sigma Green Belt or similar process improvement training/techniques
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- MS SQL Server, SharePoint, Angular, Tableau
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...