Compensation: $91,730.00 - $131,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
As an Azure Data Engineer for this consulting company, your job will be to understand your client's current cloud offering, and utilize AWS Big Data to its fullest extent. You would be leading, designing, developing, and delivering large-scale AWS data systems, data processing, and data transformations! You need to have a good understanding of AWS, on the Data side. You would be working closely with your team.
- Execute assessments and project estimates for moving databases and processing to AWS cloud
- Lead the design and development of AWS data systems
- Designing and advocating for solutions using AWS cloud technology, automation methods, and integration points
- Work with clients to deploy, audit, and manage practices for cloud products at the company
- Support other data experts at the organization - mentoring and sharing knowledge to others
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous benefits plans, as well as retirement plans
- Consistent training, learning, and certifications to cover newer technologies
Some of the skills they are looking for include:
- AWS Big Data tech stack
- Experience with Databricks and Spark for data processing
- Experience with query languages (T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL)
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping data structures
Send your resume to ...@nigelfrank.com !Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data integration, data warehousing, database, etl, erp, hbase, sql, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...