Financial Planning Analyst
National HME in Garland, TX
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Financial Analyst/Examiner
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $94,856.67 - 188,310.00 / Year*
National HME, Inc. is a private equity backed company looking for an individual to serve as the Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at our location in Irving, TX. If you are looking for a rewarding job helping to make a positive difference in our patients' lives, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for working directly with the Director of FP&A on financial reporting, financial planning, and analysis of financial and operational metrics. This position works closely with accounting team & operations to monitor operating results and deliver actionable feedback. Compiles, manages, and maintains financial & operational data metrics through company forecasting & planning system.
Essential Job Functions
Daily duties may include some or all of the following:
- Maintains Adaptive Insights, the company s financial reporting and financial planning tool
- Experience building complex data modeling
- Performs financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Report on financial performance and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Analyze past results, variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations
- Strong focus on operational expense tracking and payroll analysis
- Assist with creating weekly and monthly reporting for operations, management, board of directors and bank reporting.
- Guide cost analysis process for enforcing policies and procedures
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecasts
- Performs ongoing adhoc analysis as assigned by Director
- Other duties as assigned
SCOPE OF AUTHORITY
Confidential information is handled by this position. The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or Accounting required for this position
- 2 - 5 years in FP&A role
- Working knowledge of accounting terminology & month-end close process
- Experience leading budgeting & planning process
- Intermediate Excel skills & financial modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of databases, ERP systems, and planning systems (Microsoft Dynamics GP and Adaptive Insights, preferred)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality & professionalism with sensitive payroll information
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience in communicating professionally and in a timely manner
- Experience working in a fast growing, fast paced environment
Associated topics: business, financial analyst, financial analytic, guidance, investment analyst, investment banking, investment fund, law, legal, valuation analyst
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!