Director of Sales & Marketing Strategic Accounts
Myriad Genetics in New York, NY
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $137,850.00 - 127,920.00 / Year*
The Strategic Account Manager (SAM) team at Myriad is a LEAN trained resource that has a deep knowledge of the healthcare market, health systems, and practice workflows. The SAM team s mission is to match the products and services of Myriad s diagnostic portfolio with the goals of the customer or health system to achieve optimal patient care and operational excellence. We are looking for a SAM Director of Sales and Marketing to work alongside Oncology and Women s Health sales and marketing leadership to help exceed quarterly sales goals of the two business units. This person will report to the General Manager of Women s Health.
- Oversight of all SAM personnel which includes three Associate SAM Directors, 27 SAMs, one Tele Education Manager one Customer Success Manager and 7 Customer Success Account Managers, and one Tele Education manager
- Exceed quarterly incremental unit goals for targeted SAM accounts, Tele Education, and maintain retention of large customers managed by the CSM team
- Build strategic and tactical plans that are aligned to the Oncology and Women s Health business unit goals
- Recruit, hire, and develop current and new SAM personnel
- Coach and develop SAM leadership to maximize performance of their teams
- Consistently monitor performance to achieve goals and course correct when needed
- History of strong leadership and cross collaboration among multiple departments
- Lead and develop current and future needs of the TeleEducation service line
- Demonstrate knowledge and coach: Account Management, C-Suite Selling, Project Management, Quality Improvement (PDSA, Lean, Six Sigma), Billing and Coding, Health Care Delivery Systems, Liability & Patient Safety
- Requires Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in device sales or healthcare, including significant management experience in field sales with demonstrated high performance as measured by meeting/exceeding objectives
- Proven ability to produce strong results in challenging markets
- Proven ability to create a vision and lead a team to realize the vision; experience in management/leading a team is required
- Demonstrated leadership, financial/budget management and communications skills
- Thorough understanding of customer segments and market dynamics
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to clearly communicate complex messages to all levels of the organization (organizational agility)
- Public speaking ability and facilitation required
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated team player and ability to execute
- MBA, Lean/Six Sigma certification/training, previous experience in Account Management
- Sales and/or leadership experience in women s health, oncology and/or cancer genetics and/or molecular diagnostics
- Experience building teams and multiple product launches
- Demonstrated presentation and negotiations skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
About Our Company
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, bi, business, business development, business management, business planning, business technology, guest, wholesale
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!