Lawson System Analyst
Compensation: $83,700.00 - $153,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Lawson System Analyst
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 4000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses. Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital. It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care.
Our IT department's mission is to provide technology leadership that advances Mount Sinai s mission, by delivering reliable, secure, and effective solutions with high quality customer service.
The Lawson System Administrator is responsible for providing preventative and proactive maintenance and monitoring of Lawson system and applications. This position works closely and shares accountability with the Infrastructure team on Lawson systems, including job monitoring and recovery, hardware optimization and planning, and application patches and upgrades. This position also provides high-level support to end-users to resolve systems issues and is the point of contact for Infor. The Lawson Application Administrator is responsible for protection of the data, including disaster recovery and data restoration planning.
- Works closely with the Infrastructure team and business users to maintain the Lawson and Lawson related applications such as BSI and MHC. Works with Infor to maintain business relationship and acts as the Lawson system owner.
- Provides high-level end-user support the Lawson system to resolve system issues. Responsible for troubleshooting system related issues and opens support cases with Infor to resolve issues when needed.
- Acts as a liaison to the business users to maintain integrity and confidence in the system. Coordinates and/or provides end user training for upgrades, new modules, etc.
- Works with developers to create and maintain Infor Process Automation workflows and Lawson Design Studio user interfaces.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum five years of system administration experience with three years specifically in Lawson S3 v9 and later.
- Strong knowledge of MHC Document Express.
- Strong knowledge of BSI TaxFactory.
- Strong knowledge Lawson S3 Financials and HR Suite, Lawson Security, Lawson Design Studio.
- Strong knowledge of Infor Process Automation.
- Knowledge of SQL Query.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and functionality.
- Strong computer/technology skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Savings plan with company match
- A variety of health, dental and vision plans
- On-site childcare, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...