Database Administrator (DBA)-SQL
Compensation: $73,490.00 - $112,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join our team of SQL Professionals and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Build and maintain database systems of high availability and reporting needs, including but not limited to clustering, replication, and availability groups
- Design and implement database in accordance to end user s information needs and views
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Understanding of disaster recovery and database backup procedures
- Familiarity with reporting tools
- Prepares and distributes reports, including but not limited to weekly and monthly status reports
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years professional experience or internship
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
- Knowledge in hardware and networking
- Experience managing databases. Proficiency in database administration, management, data imports and exports, and developing reports
- Experience working with PowerShell
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to varied roles, job responsibilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand
- Experience with Linux and PostgreSQL preferred but not required
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employer minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Associated topics: data analyst, data integration, data integrity, data management, data warehouse, data warehousing, database administrator, hbase, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...