Associate, Outreach & Engagement
Milken Institute in Santa Monica, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $80,020.00 - 144,170.00 / Year*
The Associate, Outreach & Engagement, will work closely with the events team in designing, creating event registration, and implementing communications for events of the Milken Institute.
The candidate will be responsible for creating event registration sites and supporting email communications for Milken Institute s 300+ events.
- Audience Building. Understand the target audience of each event, work with event leads and Development staff to research potential new audiences within and outside our database (Salesforce).
- Digital Event Execution. Use Cvent: Events Management Software to create event websites, registration paths, attendee badges, and program emails. Create registration reports to track attendance for events.
- Mobile App. Work closely with third-party vendor mobile app to design a mobile experience for attendees to create their event itinerary, while being consistent with the look, feel, and design of a desktop event website.
- Project Management. Lead development of timelines for campaign execution registration site development to email cadence and timing.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in a corporate or nonprofit setting within a marketing function. Experience preferably includes marketing analytics, database marketing or campaign management.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects.
- Must have a working knowledge of all Microsoft applications with strong skills in Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or Cvent a plus.
- Bachelor s degree.
About the Milken Institute:
The Milken Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs, and improve health. We do this through independent, data-driven research, action-oriented meetings, and meaningful policy initiatives.
Our work is guided by the formula that our founder and chairman, Michael Milken, developed: Prosperity equals the effect of financial technology acting to multiply the value of human capital, social capital, and real assets. Stable economic growth most often occurs where people have access to education and health care, can participate freely in the political process and can aspire to property ownership. The formula is our understanding of the relationship between finance and a strong society.
Our Centers explore the convergence of finance, business, health, philanthropy, and policy to advance collaborative solutions that will drive progress. Each center is uniquely poised to steer the policy toward practical solutions and sound decision making.
Milken Institute research is objective and nonpartisan. Our ambitious research agenda tackles the issues that matter in a complex and interconnected global economy. We publish reports that inform policy, and our interactive sites make data come to life.
From our flagship event, the Global Conference, to roundtables and workshops to Capitol Hill briefings, we bring together leaders with diverse expertise from across sectors and industries for highly focused interactions and compelling content.
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please submit a cover letter and resume - all application materials should be attached as PDF files. Any application that does not include both a cover letter and a resume saved as PDFs will be rejected.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!