Business Development Executive (Bayonne)
Compensation: $84,970.00 - $141,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Business Development ExecutiveJob Description:
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built-in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have a clear advantage.
Micro Focus security operations market development team provides an exciting opportunity for ISV Business Development Executive
to learn & develop new skills, contribute to the Cybersecurity business, and grow their careers within the high growth Security Operations ecosystem. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of Security Operations technologies that enables our customers Security Operation Centers to be simple, intelligent, converged, and open. This role has a global business development & revenue responsibility and is expected to create, implement, and lead the development & execution of Security sales and growth initiatives with ISV/Technology partners. This role has a focus on key customers, targeted use cases, and identifying opportunities to develop strategies and tactics to win business and drive long term growth in combination with our ISV/Technology partners sell-through or sell with motion. Thought leadership around Security Operations market needs and an ability to grasp technology value proposition to articulate how it can be applied to customer security needs will be a key ingredient to the success of this role.Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within top strategic ISV/Technology partners to broaden awareness, understand current and emerging needs, and position Micro Focus as a Cybersecurity solutions leader.
- Generate new revenue opportunities with existing strategic partners via new joint solution offerings, new markets, and joint customer pursuits.
- Work cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Finance departments of both Salesforce and partner.
- Deliver on a revenue plan. Achieve quarterly and annual bookings targets by growing joint partner business on a worldwide basis.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets and exceeds revenue targets.
- Recruit new technology partners in line with the companys direction to drive growth within Security, risk and governance domain.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline with targeted solutions to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Provide timely, concise, accurate information of account & opportunity status, plans, and events.
- Manage and report business through accurate forecasting, stakeholder updates, and quarterly business reviews.
- Business / Technical / Engineering degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of sales and/or business development knowledge and experience in networking, telecom, ISV, security solutions
- Demonstrated experience with security solution selling, consultative sales techniques or promoting alliance sales.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Collaborative, respectful, and team-oriented demeanor and approach.
MarketingMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...