Sr Analyst - Business Development
Compensation: $75,680.00 - $130,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
To support our continued growth, MAXIMUS is hiring a Business Analyst responsible for supporting the Information Technology and Shared Services organization in the development of business cases, assisting in determining pre-discovery, capability ROI estimates, partner identification and management, assisting with proposal creation, and facilitating growth opportunities moving through pipeline from discovery to contracts.
*Provide inputs and/or oversight to the business case creation process to ensure work flows smoothly and bottlenecks are minimized.
*Research value streams that can be added to business cases that showcase the value of the technology to prospective and existing customers.
*Consult and coordinate with internal Sales Directors and Solutions Consultants to create business case models that demonstrate compelling financial and strategic benefits for prospects and existing clients.
*Present business cases to internal stakeholders.
*Provide consultative services to sales organization as it relates to the value delivered to customers.
*Research value streams that can be added to business cases that showcase the value of the technology to prospects and existing customers.
*Project Manage opportunity movement from discovery to contracts: includes collecting required documents, managing and tracking document status, and reviewing accuracy of materials and submitted well organized packages to legal for contracts
*Partner with sales teams to produce customer-facing proposals via PowerPoint or like tools.
*Partake in responses to RFIs / RFPs with Solution Consultants.
*Engage in development and refinement of existing models and business case tools or templates
*Understand the domain as well as industry trends/metrics for outcome based and as-a-service capabilities that could help drive value propositions.
*5+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst or consultant.
*Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
*Exceptional business/statistical analytics experience.
*Strong presentation and data visualization skills.
*Extreme attention to detail.
*Understanding of how to build compelling value propositions for a sales organization.
*Ability to think analytically and to creatively solve challenging business case issues.
*Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and joint ventures
- Oversee market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs
- Provide leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives
- Define vision, strategies, and tactics
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers
- Work with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Conduct business planning activities, to include operating plan development, bid agenda development, opportunity gate reviews, win theme and proposal reviews
- Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process
- Conduct after action reviews to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
- Brief segment and corporate leadership in the bid review process
- Execute action item outputs and maintain accountability for bid delivery
- Lead proposal response activities
- Directing the work of writing team
- Print and production team, and desktop publishing team
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience
- Advanced degree or professional designation preferred
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization
A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
MAXIMUS is and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...