Concierge/Marketing - Linkage
Compensation: $49,665.00 - $90,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Our Concierge/Vacation Services Coordinator are full service agents who successfully book vacation ownership tours for guests visiting The Sheraton Kauai Resort (SKR) while providing Sheraton s branded individualized customer service experience. They also provide Concierge Service which includes, but is not limited to, activity booking, reservations and issue tickets for a variety of island vendors. Collaborate with guests and Sheraton s Associates and resources to achieve high level of service.
What's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Engage with hotel guests at lobby desk locations and provide elevated customer service.
- Concierge Service - Provide 5-Star personalized concierge services to guests staying on property
- Activity Bookings: Gain knowledge of local activities to best recommend and create customized itineraries for any family
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Generate interest in Vacation Ownership products and book preview tours of The Vacation Ownership Sales Gallery. Must maintain minimum performance standards for tour generation.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Bold persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal skills interacting with guests
- Service focused
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up
- Financially motivated
- Island knowledge, Concierge and/or sales experience preferred
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: bellhop, club, desk, front desk, host, luggage attendant, rapids, reservations, sheraton, sunset
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...