Director/Associate Partner Consulting & Research - New York
Compensation: $113,026.67 - $206,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Magnolia Innovation Director/Associate Partner Consulting & Research
We are looking for exceptional Director/Associate Partner level candidates who have interest or background in Marketing and Healthcare, are naturally curious of the world around them, and are passionate about answering complex business questions. At Magnolia Innovation we don t have all the answers, but by being in a permanent state of discovery, we are always able to offer our clients different perspectives on how to overcome their toughest challenges.
As a Director/Associate Partner at Magnolia Innovation, you will have the unique opportunity to shape how our clients view their businesses and the direction they take. Work will vary depending on project volume and skillset match, but we have numerous ongoing consulting projects in a variety of areas within the healthcare space.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and manage Healthcare Market Research and Strategic Consulting projects
- Lead the team in translating key business questions into a viable quantitative/qualitative market research plan
- Develop screeners, discussion guides, survey questionnaires, and survey stimuli
- Serve in a leadership and supportive role across research and consulting projects, and mentor other researchers as to how to successfully perform their responsibilities to their team
- Leverage your expertise in professional market research and strategy consulting to lead a team of direct reports and mentor Magnolia Innovation colleagues on development of core professional skills
- Handle intake and proposal writing for all projects related to your area of expertise
- Understand and deploy relevant frameworks in order to better understand, and analyze information in order to arrive at better insights and recommendations
- Prepare and lead internal and client-facing work sessions and brainstorming sessions interpreting and articulating the story lead and/or fully participating in storyboarding sessions with internal and client-facing team
- Design, build, and deliver error-free final PowerPoint presentations and written reports
- Assist in presenting findings to current and future clients
- Develop best practices for communicating insights to clients in new ways that add value to market insights, and visual / verbal communication of marketing strategy
- Support building and maintaining relationships with clients as a day-to-day project manager and strategic thought partner
- Lead and support the cultivation of new business leads to grow and diversify Magnolia Innovation s client base
- Actively share the Company s thought leadership through social media, conferences, speaking engagements, white papers and/or other opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate and/or Graduate Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years experience with market research methods, product development and/or marketing strategy in the Healthcare field
- Excellent qualitative and/or quantitative analytical skills as evidenced by relevant work experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills, with a focus on visualization of complex information and communication of insights and strategy to executive-level audiences
- High computer literacy, sense of informational communication and aesthetics in PPT, and strong attention to detail must be demonstrated prior to hire. Samples requested.
- Proven self-starter, and ability to work both independently and in teams
- Interested in a small-team environment, and dedicated to making a direct impact on a growing business
- A sociable and confident nature
- Passion and creativity are a must
- Market Research
Associated topics: business analyst, capital, commission, consultant, credit, economics, market, gs 0110 12, insurer, valuation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...