Nota Business Development Associate - Remote
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Nota is an incubated start-up backed by M&T Bank poised to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar financial services industry. This autonomous venture is seeking top-tier technologists to help design, build, and deliver the organization's first Cloud-Native customer-facing web app.
All of us are entrepreneurs at heart, working together to deliver immense value to our customers. Is this an adventure that you d like to be part of?
Works with the leadership team to assist with the go-to-market strategy for an assigned product within a business start-up. Follows the sales program strategy of the company that assess, build and manage a sales pipeline of targets across relevant channels to deliver on the Company's growth objectives.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to refine sales strategies and processes that further support start-up product sales.
- Understand the risk of offering a product that will not fit the need of the client leading to reputational risk.
- Participate in a formal sales call program to develop new business. Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as networking and lead generation tools.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges.
- Develop and maintain a network of referral sources to generate leads for additional business development opportunities.
- Assist in the management of an assigned client population.
- Complete regular update calls to solicit customer feedback and ensure product performance aligns with their expectations.
- Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Associate s degree and a minimum of 3 years related work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 5 years higher education and/or related work experience including a minimum of 1 years related work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong material preparation skills
- Experience with multiple internal stakeholders and customers
- Bachelor s degree and a minimum of 1 year s work experience
- Prior experience prospecting and proactive client outreach using techniques such as cold calling, networking, and community involvement.
- Prior start-up company experience
- Prior technology or financial services experience in a start-up or larger company
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High level of accuracy
- Can-do attitude
Buffalo, New York, United States of AmericaJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...