Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Rotary and Missions Systems (RMS) Information Technology (IT) organization is in the midst of transforming the way we work, with the intent of adopting Agile principles across the organization and, in doing so, delivering more iterative and consistent value to our business partners. To accomplish this far-reaching organizational change, we're in need of talented Agile practitioners and coaches!
This role will focus on providing Agile Coaching and mentorship to the RMS IT organization, and will be responsible for helping to drive the adoption of Agile practices and methodologies across RMS IT. Working closely with both the RMS IT Agile Coaching lead and the RMS IT Agile Transformation Management Office (TMO), this role will encompass a myriad of responsibilities and will work with multiple teams across RMS IT to instill and develop agile practices, as well as ensure alignment with Enterprise-level agile activities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coaching teams in the adoption of agile practices and techniques
- Providing training on core agile processes and procedures, both virtually and in-person (as appropriate)
- Tracking metrics and business outcomes related to agile execution and overall organizational agile adoption
- Collaborating with other agile coaches to ensure a consistent approach to agile adoption across RMS IT
- Reporting on current status to RMS IT leadership and making recommendations on potential opportunities
- Engaging with team stakeholders and RMS IT leadership to help evangelize agile practices and drive understanding
Work location at a major Lockheed Martin site is preferred, but virtual will be considered.Basic Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience as a member of a Scrum or Kanban Agile team
- Prior experience in coaching, mentoring and training new Agile teams
- Prior experience developing and delivering agile training material
- Deep understanding of the benefits of adopting Agile at an organizational level
- Excellent facilitation and communication skillsDesired Skills:
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Experience with developing SAP applications using agile frameworks
- Experience working with/coaching IT teams in an agile environment
- Experience working with/coaching geographically dispersed teams Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level:
Experienced Professional Business Unit:
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES Relocation Available:
Possible Career Area:
Information Technology Clearance Level:
Full-Time Virtual Location:
yes Work Schedule:
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift:
Associated topics: business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, customer, market, marketing, sales
Loading some great jobs for you...