Performance Analytics Analyst
Compensation: $81,180.00 - $142,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Performance Analytics Analyst to join our team.
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
As a Performance Analytics Analyst your primary role will be to data, provide insights and illustrate trends. This role will compile data and depict and measure business results as well as enable informed decision making. The candidate should have a combination of analytical skills, business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages large volumes of data (e.g., sessions, sales, products, customer behavior) by executing, and developing, data queries in various tools (e.g., SQL, Power BI, Excel) to enable analysis and reporting.
- Prepares and maintains daily, weekly and monthly metric reports accurately and timely, as well as identifies opportunities for efficiencies.
- Maintains and ensures data integrity and accuracy of the daily reporting.
- Supports the evaluation of business performance, pricing strategies, tests and customer behavior/segmentation.
- Supports the analysis of industry and market conditions (e.g., competitive analysis, customer demographics).
- Collaborates within the CIA team to identify data flow and analysis efficiencies.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds technical knowledge, and helps evaluate tools, specifically related to applicable emerging technologies (e.g., business intelligence tools) in support of data management and analysis efforts.
- Provides ad-hoc analysis of various marketing programs and business initiatives.
- Participates in campaign analysis.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Finance or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience in marketing analytics
- Demonstrated database knowledge and experience working with a BI tool (Preferably one of the following Qlik, PowerBI, SQL, & Tableau)
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail; highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative and cross-functional setting
- Strong time management skills to deliver high quality work for multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to draw conclusions/insights and translate those findings to develop recommendations for leadership action
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Understanding and experience with retail and production business analysis and processes
Associated topics: business intelligence, business systems analyst, client, consultant, customer, information technology consultant, market, sales, sap, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...