- Kforce Inc.
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
101 Auburn St
Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Business Analyst in Cambridge, MA.The key activities for this position include:
- Support the Senior Business Analyst in authoring SDLC deliverables
- Develop process knowledge to translate to business and technical requirements
- Documentation of business processes and use cases
- When required, support complex data migration activities, including Excel data mapping and repeated load processing activities
- Provide appropriate technical/functional software support throughout the life of the project
- Assist in testing preparation and implementation of new application
- Support development of training materials and facilitation of end user training sessions
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
- Determine systems retirement/data archiving requirements and execute via standard processes, as needed
- Complete other ad hoc tasks requested of Sr Business Analyst
- 1-3 years of experience as a business analyst, with command of business analysis techniques & tools, as well as SDLC & iterative systems development methodologies
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to interact with business users, technical IT groups, project managers, senior management, outsourced service providers, and vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Able to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment; team player yet able to work independently with minimal direction
- Familiarity with GxP, CFR 21 Part 11 and systems validation
- Life Sciences, Biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business intelligence, financial analytic, forecasting, inspect, legal, market, monitor, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...