Data Management Specialist
Compensation: $92,790.00 - $131,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Data Management Specialist in Greenwood Village, CO. Key Tasks:
- Data management framework and process development - Passion for solving complex data problems and willingness to champion the best fit solution; Creates/defines framework and process flows related to data management/data governance activities such as metadata management and tagging, data quality, data cataloging, reference data management, master data management, and information life cycle management
- Team leadership - Ability to maintain dual focus on high-level strategy and tactical/technical details; Provides guidance, organization, and oversight for team members related to assigned projects and tasks; Clearly communicates statuses and issues to leaders within the scrum team as well as across teams; Collaborates with others to drive work to completion
- Data management activities - Supports and completes stewardship and management of data assets including data quality, tagging, catalog population, requirements intake, etc.
- Documentation & cross-training - Improves team documentation and project planning to facilitate intra-team cross training and provide greater transparency to the overall organization
- Collaboration & trust - Create an environment of collaboration, trust and proactive creative thinking that will earn the team a valuable seat at planning and strategy meetings
- BS in Math, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Data Management, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience work in data/information
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in Healthcare data management/data governance
- Data Governance Application Experience for one of the following: Collibra/Alation/Datum/Smartlogic/Infogix
- Development methodologies including: Agile/Waterfall/Lean/Six Sigma
- Data knowledge and expertise - Experience and comfort with complex data environments and associated technology and analytics infrastructure needed to support these environments; History of successfully leading complex data initiatives or projects
- Development Leadership
- Collibra experience required
- Waterline experience preferred but not required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: data administrator, data architect, data engineer, data integrity, data scientist, data warehouse, database, etl, erp, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...