Compensation: $82,633.33 - $131,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Kforce has a client in search of a Data Analyst in Denver, CO. Summary: The candidate will provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. They will also provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. The Data Analyst will participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements. Key Tasks:
- Define and measure key performance metrics and KPIs
- Collaborate with leadership to define performance goals/targets and quantify performance gaps (incl. time, volume and financially based metrics)
- Build data/performance reports and dashboards (as needed); facilitate metrics reporting process
- Analyst various types of system data to quantify baseline metrics and identify data trends
- Present data findings in such a manner that is meaningful and actionable to management
- Manage program budget vs. actual financial reporting
- Experience Level: 6-10 years
- Business analysis
- Business process modeling - enterprise to department level
- Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...