Compensation: $82,190.00 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Distribution Analyst in Seattle, WA. Summary: The majority of the work will be individually driven, order management via Excel, if the candidate is accessed as capable, they will be given specific regions to support. Our customer base is internal partners supporting our Facilities and Construction teams. The role is integral to our success, accuracy, excellent communication skills and attention to detail are required. Responsibilities:
- Processes, monitors and tracks manual and electronic orders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products
- Researches and trouble-shoots operational and systemic issue
- Provides solutions and options for customers. Supports LS and COS Store Dev ordering, in Canada and the U.S.
- Keeps current on portfolio of furniture and equipment, related updates and changes including transportation and ordering systems, procedures, warranty, freight claims and returns
- Gathers information directly and indirectly with internal and external customers to identify and implement creative solutions and resolve issues which negatively impact any aspect of the order to cash cycle, relationship with its customers and or the timely and accurate delivery of products and services to customers
- Analyzes supply chain issues identifying ways to improve and ensure top performance with customer and proactively reduce issues which may result in unnecessary shipments
- Develops alternative solutions that balance service and cost for supply chain while meeting or exceeding customer requirements
- Focus on formulating tangible actions through collaboration within the Value Chain, Store Development and field partners
- We are seeking a person with at least 3 years experience working with shipping, return logistics, order management experience
- Looking for individuals who are seasoned within office experience
- They need to be comfortable communicating via email and working around complex situations
- If they have a level of maturity they will do well within the environment
- The vast majority of the communication with customers will be done via email
- Must have soft skills
- Must have excellent Excel skills, written communication and professional demeanor
- The candidate must also have the ability to self-manage, this is not a highly supervised position
- Reliability, consistency, excellent written and verbal skills are required
- Problem solving abilities - apply previous experience to a new problem
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...