Business Analyst I (Roslindale)
Compensation: $97,690.00 - $156,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Requisition Number: 75269
Digital Innovation Solutions Group, National Team (NYC or Boston preferred) Job Description
The Business Analyst is responsible for helping implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of the Digital Innovation Solutions Group's portfolio of products and communicating them clearly to clients, internal stakeholders, and the technical development team. The Business Analyst will work closely with product managers, designers and the development team, and is expected to collaborate across disciplines for a variety of projects including data visualization portals, websites, mobile and tablet applications, kiosks, wall screens, and business tools.
The Insight Digital Innovation Solutions team is growing rapidly with a focus on deploying IoT solutions at scale in retail, restaurant, manufacturing, healthcare and other industries. We are looking for someone to actively engage with clients, partners and internal teams to support discovery sessions to distill their key needs, and work with internal teams to translate those needs into well defined and detailed product requirements. The Business Analyst will have experience engaging with clients and partners, managing requirements discovery, definition, and Agile delivery as we ultimately turn problems into solutions, ideas into products, and business needs into valuable outcomes. They will support both ongoing projects as well as new business opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform requirements analysis, translate and simplify requirements as needed
- Collaborate with clients, partners and internal teams, including product managers, UX/UI designers, developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences
- Elicit, prioritize and document use cases and acceptance criteria to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Help facilitate workshop sessions to determine and prioritize stakeholder personas, business needs, and areas of opportunity
- Support the delivery team throughout the product development lifecycle following Agile software development practices (backlog grooming, sprint planning, etc)
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis
- Create and maintain User Acceptance Testing (UAT) matrixes
- Work with the Project Management Organization (PMO) to plan the program and develop effective monitoring
- Have the ability to keep up with new technologies and analyze latest trends and data for short term and long term planning
- 3-5+ years' experience of requirements discovery, definition, and analysis in an agency, consultancy, start-up, or other professional setting
- Experience with full life cycle software application development (SDLC)
- BA in Human-Computer Interaction, Systems Engineering or equivalent degree of studies
- Exceptional collaboration, communication, and client-facing presence is a must
- A strong understanding of Project Management best practices, standards, and methodologies
- Must have strong decision making, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Passion for working as part of a high performance team and community involvement
- Experience working in a rapid, collaborative environment building teams, processes, systems and products
- Experience working with in-person and remote teams via phone and video conferences is a plus
- Experience working with hardware and software systems is a plus
- Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) a plus
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology SolutionsTM and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: New York City || New York (US-NY) || United States (US) || None || None || US - New York, NY ||
Associated topics: bi, business finance, business systems analyst, examiner, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment analytics, market, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...