Associate Director, Business Developement (Growth Partner Sales) (Midland)
Compensation: $101,895.00 - $115,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Would you like to be a part of a critical area of Icertis future growth, where you have the ability to broaden your reach, drive solutions at scale and make an impact? As we continue to run our customers business and help them solve their business problems with a born in the cloud solution, Icertis Contract Management, our partner channel becomes essential in that journey. Come join Icertis Partner business, one of the most exciting areas of our business globally as an Associate Manager - Business Development (Growth Partner Sales). The Partner Team at Icertis is responsible for working with partners to build major partner alliance at the field level, drive revenue, grow market share and help increase deployment in our enterprise and upper mid-market accounts. The Associate Manager - Business Development (Growth Partner Sales) role is critical to working closely with the field sales teams and in leveraging the vast partner resources. Icertis is in search of a high performing individual to play a major part in driving the co-sell revenue and alignment of our partner s sales process and Icertis sales process in assigned territories and partners.
- Own the Icertis Growth partner sales and opportunity alignment responsibility for managing Microsoft and also PROS in the aligned region (US East Region).
- Responsible for Icertis-Partner Growth win objectives across the territory in terms of revenue, relationship management and net new customer acquisition with partners.
- Determine partner account targets and effectively work with the Icertis Growth field sales teams in planning and execution of sales opportunities jointly with partners.
- Educate and enable Partner sales teams on Icertis solution capabilities to help drive lead generation and joint sales.
- Ensure all partner resources are fully leveraged, i.e. business investments, marketing, etc.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with Partner Executives and Icertis Executives.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years software product industry experience.
- Demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: Sales, partner led joint sales, and Partner field executive relationship building.
- Strong grasp of solution and value-based selling preferably from experience gained from working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in a matrixed environment.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus, working experience with large partner field organization especially with Microsoft field is a BIG plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed (30-40%).
We're extremely proud to be a Top company to work for in Washington State for three consecutive years. And of our undisputed market leadership in Enterprise Contract Management as recognized by Forrester Wave, G2, Forbes and counting.
Don t just take our word for it - here are some great reads to learn more:
Forbes: Icertis no.7 on Forbes AI 50 List ( & Named to Elite Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 List (
G2: Leader in Enterprise CM (
Seattle Business magazine: Icertis awarded the Tech Impact Enterprise award ( & Icertis Honored for Third Consecutive Year as a Top Company to Work For in Washington State (
Business Insider: 47 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on in 2020 (
Spend Matters: Icertis becomes first true CLM unicorn, with $115M funding round and it sits atop a market that s red hot and ripe for M&A (
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Associated topics: b2b, b2c, business, business growth, business intelligence, mba, retail, sales, strategy, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...