Interactive Marketing Developer
Compensation: $70,890.00 - $120,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Interactive Marketing Developer
20-Jan-2020Job DescriptionJob Summary
HYG is looking for an energetic, innovative Interactive Marketing Developer
to join the Hyster brand marketing team at a very exciting time. This individual will help to develop and maintain web applications and digital marketing solutions that will help spur engagement and growth for our brand.
On a day-to-day basis, the Interactive Marketing Developer
may support a variety of digital platforms including public facing websites; internal partner portal; social media channels; mobile technologies; marketing automation; channel marketing; customer relationship management; digital advertising platforms; on-demand video streaming; live video streaming and sales quoting tools.The successful Interactive Marketing Developer will have the following Key Accountabilities:
- Work with internal and external partners on developing public facing websites and mobile applications that help increase HYG s marketability.
- Develop dynamic digital tools aimed at improving product marketability.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to segmented audiences to increase sales and market share.
- Develop tools for HYG s dealer sales teams that position the brand effectively in the marketplace.
The Interactive Marketing Developer will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required. Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Capability to communicate with internals, dealers, vendors and media representatives.
- Product knowledge and overall understanding of the lift truck marketplace strongly preferred
- Good SaaS system implementation skills
Competitive Healthcare Benefits medical, vision, and dental
Profit Sharing + 401(k) with company matching
PTO + Vacation + Paid Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Onsite Health Clinic
Onsite cafeteriaLocation Information:
Greenville, NC is a vibrant city in Pitt County located just 85 miles east of Raleigh, NC and 85 miles west of the beaches of the Crystal Coast. It has a population of over 172,000 people in the greater metropolitan area and is ranked number six Best Small Places for Business and Careers by Forbes Magazine. Greenville, NC is the home of East Carolina University and friendly southern culture offering dining, arts, museums, festivals, and a variety of amenities and quick access to several water fronts and beaches for people who love the outdoors. For more information about Greenville, visit
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/DisabledJob ID4308BRJob Title
Interactive Marketing DeveloperTeam
MarketingRelocation Assistance Available
Day ShiftEmployment Type
Full TimeTravel Required1% - 10%Location
Greenville, NC (Americas Division Headquarters)Address
1400 Sullivan DrZip Code27834Careers Website* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...