Business Development Representative
Compensation: $64,600.00 - $104,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a successful sales professional to take us to the next level in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This position is responsible for maximizing our existing referral relationships, as well as seeking out & establishing new referral relationships. We are looking for a high energy and results focused candidate who is committed to the growth of our organization. This individual must be a self-starter, have excellent relationship management skills and be adaptable to the ever-changing senior care industry. Come be a part of our family!Primary Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reflect the core values of Lake Lanier Senior Care LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals. Performs all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary. Territory includes Hall, Forsyth, N. Gwinnett & Dawson counties
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, rehabilitation facilities, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develop sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively present Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations, as needed, following the consultative sales process.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Must have an understanding of, and uphold the policies and procedures established by Lake Lanier Senior Care LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends, as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years long term care experience preferred (consultative sales a plus).
- Energetic lead generator who enjoys building relationships
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work in the field and be insurable.
Competitive compensation package and bonus plan
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...