Manage and direct the production of the POS Marketing Team, to obtain and build a high-performance package sales organization and to effectively achieve business objectives with strong efficiency. To manage a successful partnership and relations with Foxwoods Resort management. Act as liaison between HGV and Foxwoods on a local level for all partnership offers related to onsite gifting.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
* Coordinate with Recruitment all training classes and execute weekly training for new hires. Work with VP of Field Marketing and team leaders to create on- going training for existing team members. * Create and implement effective POS package sales strategies and lead the area-based sales teams (marketing operations staff) toward achievement of area sales objectives. * Manage area competencies and processes required to create and grow an effective and efficient area sales organization. * Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing area sales results to goals and ensuring performance management when necessary. * Manage area, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning to achieve operational efficiencies. * Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development and retention of area sales rep in accordance with \"Rules of Engagement\" as outlined by our partners with Foxwoods Resort. * Provide supervision of onsite sales reps through actively shadowing/partnering with them, observing their guest interactions and measurement of results to include monthly performance reviews. * Ensure that all policies and procedures are maintained and upheld by all team members - especially in relation to assigned work areas and rules of engagement in resort areas. * Respond to team member inquiries regarding payroll, spiffs, and lead clean- up. * Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual area sales forecasts. * Manage Strategic Partnerships with Foxwood Resort personnel and collaboration on guest services issues. * Manage Employee relations with the assistance of the HRBP and VP of Field Marketing. * Create and foster a motivated team environment in the field. * Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual area sales forecasts. * Maintain relationships with key points of contact on the partnership team of the Foxwoods Resort. * Facilitate the delivery of all Foxwoods gifting options for future tours once sourced and agreed upon through the partnership. * Act as \"face of the partnership\" at a local level demonstrating professionalism and strong communications between the two entities by publishing regular email updates and having monthly in-person meetings with designated representatives. * Leverage direct marketing contact (area) management technology, web, data assets, communication channels, IT support and data integration opportunities
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* At least 2+ years of experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance vacation package sales team in the vacation ownership industry. * Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed sales plans. * Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members. * Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills. * Exceptional negotiation skills. * Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally. * Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management. * Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills. * Experience managing to a P&L; making decisions to drive operational efficiencies. * Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. * BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree * 3-5 years related experience * 2+ year's Managerial experience * Ability to travel as required estimated to be 20% or more * Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Bachelor's degree in business or at least 4 years of experience managing a direct sales force in a consumer facing vacation package sales industry.
* Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives. * Budgeting experience * P&L management * 4-5 years related experience * 4+ years Managerial experience * Ability to travel as required estimated to be 20% or more Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales manager, supervisor, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.