Integrated Program Planning Analyst - CDC
Compensation: $84,115.00 - $152,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Travel Required: None Public Trust: NACI (T1) Requisition Type: Regular
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can t turn into opportunity.
General Dynamics Information Technology Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for an Integrated Program Planning (IPP) Data and Process Support Analyst to join our team in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Center for Global Health (CGH).
CGH s mission is to improve the health, safety, and security of Americans while reducing morbidity and mortality worldwide. They leverage CDC s core strengths to advance four overarching global health goals: improving the health and well-being of people around the world, improving capabilities for preparing and responding to infectious diseases and emerging health threats, building country public health capacity and maximizing organizational capacity.
This position is for full-time employment and will be located onsite at the customer s location in Atlanta, Georgia and within the CGH Division of Global Health Protection (DGHP).
The purpose of this position is to assist Division leadership in the annual programmatic funding cycle, including enhancing the data collection tool, planning and allocation processes, technical support, and reporting program portfolio data to client leadership. Responsibilities include:
- Validate aggregated programmatic planning data for 30 branches/countries and aligning Integrated Program Planning (IPP) data to various reports and division metrics
- Track submissions and communicate with funded organizations to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Perform data validation checks and data cleaning of submissions
- Extract qualitative and quantitative relationships (i.e., patterns, trends) from large amounts of data
- Gather and organize information for use in supporting decision-making process
- Collect, manipulate, analyze, evaluate, and display data using visualization tools
- Perform data analysis and create data summaries using descriptive statistics
- Implement open-ended data merges, data analysis plans, and perform complex data manipulation and reporting tasks
- Develop, write, and present detailed technical solutions to solve open-ended business problems to technical and non-technical audiences
- Advise on the design, and deployment, of data analytics and visualization that supports management and operations
- Support the development of technology and information management strategies across the CDC Divisions
- Review, analyze, and document program requirements for key programs and CDC Division-level initiatives
- Bachelor's in related field and 4+ years related experience required, or Master's and 2+ years related experience
- General finance and budget knowledge
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet skills
- Experience using MS Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and presentation of results
- Demonstrated skills using analytics software
- Familiarity with Power BI dashboards and their development
- Experience and comfort working on Office365 online
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with large data sets
- Experience working proactively and collaboratively with Federal staff and stakeholders to implement and enhance internal and external management reports and public-facing data analysis tools and data sets
- Experience utilizing data to create client solutions
- Must be U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of CDC and Federal budget processes, policies, procedures, and regulations strongly desired
- VBA experience strongly preferred
- Portfolio Management experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal skills. Must write succinctly and clearly and explain complex situations in plain English to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing and presenting solutions to complex, open-ended problems
- Experience proactively identifying and working collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve data anomalies, data quality, and compliance issues in administrative data
- Experience matching and merging disparate data sets
- Superior multi-tasking and organization skills. Must manage multiple simultaneous projects and prioritize assignments and tasks accordingly, remaining flexible to changing priorities and new initiatives
- Experience supporting data governance policies and supporting infrastructures spanning diverse stakeholders
Attributes for Success:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capabilities
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Analyze organizational goals and objectives, operating environment and business processes to determine most efficient methods of accomplishing work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...