Business Intelligence Developer ( Data Analytics, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server)
Compensation: $87,790.00 - $131,300.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Travel Required: None Public Trust: Other Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is currently seeking a well-rounded Sr. BI Developer to join our program with the National Institutes of Health, Center for Information Technology (NIH/CIT). In this role you will be hands on with SQL reporting, as well as management and development of .Net Websites and data analytics for the Service Desk.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries from the ServiceNow database
- Develop and maintain SQL Server utility Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Views.
- Responsible for design and development SQL Server Integration Services Package SSIS
- Responsible for SQL Server Report Development using SSRS
- Develop, code, install, test, debug & deploy .Net code.
- IIS Administration, including upgrading .Net Applications to newer versions
- Apply fundamental design principles for building a scalable web applications and websites.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Some ServiceNow experience
- The position is for full time employment with our company and works normal business hours onsite at NIH on Rock Spring Rd in Bethesda, MD.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data analyst, data architect, data integration, data manager, data warehousing, database, etl, erp, sql, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...