Autosys Batch Processing Analyst
Compensation: $65,380.00 - $103,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Travel Required: None Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is seeking a Batch Cycle Operator for our Healthcare General Ledger Accounting System (HIGLAS) program at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services in Windsor Mill, MD.
The batch operator will monitor HIGLAS Autosys Batch flow, serve as an interface point with CMS system owners and business users, and coordinate Batch operations works with various teams to ensure smooth and successful completion of our nightly batch runs in production. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Publish and report on daily batch operation statistics for workloads in production.
- Coordinate (with HOM Support team) to execute and verify batch production runs.
- Monitor batch performance and variances from the budgeted run times, and report anomalies by following the problem management process.
- Initiate problem reports for problems encountered with batch processing.
- Report on problems that have occurred.
- Track and monitor production-support issues and coordinate with the Configuration Management team, contractors, and customer for deployment of batch related fixes.
- Participate in high severity problem-resolution activities to do the analysis and to provide information on issue with the batch or online processes.
- Maintain the Production Run Book Reference Guide, including customer requested and approved changes. Maintain contractor Production Run Books, including customer requested and approved changes. Maintain procedure and controls documentation.
- Documented procedures for Runbook changes will be implemented.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 8+ years of work experience supporting Autosys Batch Scheduler processing experience.
- Overall 8 years of work experience in production support ETL projects.
- Ready to work in 24*6 Batch Operations production support.
- Willing to work in holidays & weekend Shifts since this is a 24/6 - 365 operation.
- Experience in various ETL techniques to ensure that all systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience in handling Autosys batch related issues, analyzing the production issues, experience in problem management & incident management processes.
- Experience in high volume processing environments.
- WCC (Autosys Scheduling Software).
- Must be able to work 7am - 3pm M - F.
- Must be able to work onsite.
- Must be able to work overtime, including evenings and weekends.
- Able to multitask and work across many teams.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Working knowledge on Linux/Unix scripting, Autosys and Oracle SQL database is highly desirable.
- Experience with Unix.
- Experience with Oracle Financials.
- Medicare Claims processing.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...