Senior FP&A Analyst
Compensation: $84,443.33 - $134,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Senior FP&A Aanlyst will apply business, leadership and analytical skills on various projects in corporate planning, financial planning, capital planning, budgeting, forecasting and operational performance leading to the identification, quantification, and implementation of practical business solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all new business financial analyses in conjunction with the business proposal/RFP review process; generating comprehensive financial projections (P&L documents, NPV analysis and sensitivity scenarios), determining pricing and profitability, assessing competitive and strategic issues and preparing summary presentations for senior management.
- Performs cost analysis and estimates for complex proposal efforts, consistent with company policies and solicitation requirements.
- Works as part of the capture/proposal team, assisting in the development of pricing strategies, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements.
- Interacts with Operations, Finance, Account Services Group (ASG) and Commercial personnel to collect data for proposals.
- Conducts due diligence on target companies and financial integration of acquired companies as assigned.
- Coordinates and performs labor analyses including compiling competitive contract comparisons, developing labor models, and valuing contract change proposals in support of contract negotiations.
- Constructs and completes financial analyses on profitability enhancing opportunities and strategies, proposed changes to internal processes, and new business strategies.
- Performs financial analyses on capital and technology project proposals, resulting in quantification of benefits, prioritization of competing proposals, and preparation of presentation packages for executive management as required.
- Develops and analyzes Group and Regional operating targets for the annual budget process; develop budget and forecast models and projections in conjunction with the operating units as required.
- Compiles the forecast; analyzes and validates forecast-to-forecast changes and provide high-level summary reports to senior management.
- Develops, creates and publishes SAP BW Group profit & loss reports to support senior management decision making.
- Analyzes actual results against budget and forecast and prepare written analyses as required, including the Monthly Performance Report.
- Assesses, develops, validates and authors reports and manuals pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Conducts and supports ad-hoc analyses on issues throughout Gate Gourmet as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree from four-year college or university required; Business, Economics, Math or Engineering majors required.
- MBA with concentrations in Finance or Operations Management preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a financial analyst including profit and loss analysis and KPI analysis required.
- Previous financial analysis experience within manufacturing, supply chain management, airline and/or airline catering industries preferred.
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management and SAP Business Warehouse preferred.
Language / Communication Skills:
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management and staff.
Type of Employment: Full Time
Travel %: 10-25%
Work Environment / Requirements of the Job: Normal office environment
- Must possess strong financial and analytical skills including experience creating complex financial models and efficiently communicating results through the use of supporting tables, graphs, and presentation quality materials.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, solve problems, make recommendations, and draw valid conclusions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Must be a self starter and motivated to complete projects timely and with accuracy.
- Must possess excellent people skills with a result driven approach.
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
- Thinking ? Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging ? Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring ? Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving ? Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone?s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position.? They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.? Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.? In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: Job Requirements:
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, business intelligence, examiner, forecasting, government, guidance, investment analyst, investment banking, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...