Frontline Education in Levittown, PA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $67,900.00 - 111,780.00 / Year*
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
The field marketing manager will be responsible for lead generation in a targeted region. This position reports into the demand generation team in marketing, but will work alongside sales, event management, product marketing, product management, content marketing and client success in developing and coordinating lead generating campaigns and prospecting experiences. The field marketer will develop highly targeted inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, provide regional strategy and staff all local education conferences for lead generation, and develop systematic account based marketing support for key accounts in their region.
- Generate leads, pipeline and drive sales
- Strategize and manage integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels to accomplish lead generation goals
- Collaborate with demand generation and data analytics team to develop, execute, measure and adjust highly targeted field marketing campaigns
- Partner with data analytics team to track results of all local campaigns and make recommendations for future activity
- Develop regular reporting cadence on status and results of field marketing activities
- Provide strategic direction for lead generation at large events in your region
- Facilitate all local trade shows and events, serving as the primary booth representative for lead generation
- Work with key marketing teams to produce localized content for your region and/or regional events, including literature, signage, merchandise and webinars
- Coordinate regional campaign efforts with marketing and sales teams
- Work with corporate communications to monitor social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Working with market research team, gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams
- Work closely with the content team to help create programs that drive brand loyalty
- Develop expertise in the assigned region through research and collaboration with internal and external resources
- Produce and manage a comprehensive calendar for your region, incorporating key dates and events from marketing, sales and CS
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
Skills & Traits
- Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand business from a market, region, P&L, and product perspective
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mindset that thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Metric driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Professional team-player, collaborative, proactive and open to feedback
- Strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, creative and resourceful
- Dynamic communicator with strong oral and written skills
- Approaches new and different ideas with curiosity and open-mindedness
- Friendly, personable, purpose-driven personality suited to trade show prospecting
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Bachelor s in marketing or related discipline
- 3-5 years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing, sales or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning and coordinating strategic outbound initiatives
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of business partners (both internal and external)
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with internal marketing, sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs
We offer a competitive compensation package. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class team that directly influences the education industry? Then let s talk!
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
At Frontline, we are unique individuals, but we all hold to a set of guiding core values. Ultimately, many of them can be summed up in being trustworthy. We build relationships through open communication, which includes honesty, vulnerability, valuing team input and practicing personal and corporate humility. We lead by serving the best interests of those around us before ourselves (we call this servant leadership ). At Frontline, we hire the right people and invest in those people through mentoring and professional development. While we work hard, we strive for harmony between work and family. Our values consistently impact those around us, whether it is by providing outstanding customer service or treating those outside the company with respect.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!