Product Analysis, Sr
Compensation: $75,680.00 - $130,710.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you have passion for understanding customer needs and demonstrating technology to deliver value? Do you thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment? If so, this role on the Single-Family Product Development team could be a good fit.
The Product Analyst will work with the Income Property and Asset (IPA) program of Automated Underwriting and Risk Assessment portfolio.
As a part of the Product Team, the Product Analyst will develop prioritized features and epics through Freddie Mac's modern delivery methodology.Your Work Falls into Two Primary Categories:Partner and Communicate
Analytical Support for Product Management
- Understanding the business strategy and apply it to the prioritization of the product backlog.
- Using data & analytics to identify the requirements and acceptance criteria needed, as well as, approach for implementing.
- Working with the team to develop offering solutions across an extensive range of external systems such as the IVAN, EDS, BDAP, LQA, eSafe etc.
- Interacting with internal customers and subject matter specialists to acquire feedback on solutions and design to validate and refine value, or pivot to something new.
- Supporting the end-to-end product strategy from inception and drive business value once solution enters production.
- Ensuring alignment of product features and stories, i.e., review, give feedback, and prioritize user stories in line with Income, Property and Asset (IPA) 's Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), specifically related to IPA APIs and SF business priorities.
- Ensuring customer-focused design considering user problems & performance, risk and ability to offer operational efficiency to improve customer experience while interacting with Freddie Mac's APIs.
- Facilitating collaboration of cross-organizational teams to establish, develop, implement and rollout new and enhanced capabilities.
Keys to Success in this Role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of mortgage related experience with proven experience in Loan Product Advisor and sophisticated data related work with strong data analytic skills
- Proven track record to understand business needs and complete analysis activities required to support that need
- Experience working using the Agile methodology with active participation in Agile ceremonies. Strong analytical and problem-solving thought processes, and should be able to translate results as per user requirements
- Strong communication skills, including ability to facilitate meetings and work across Product teams
- Proven understanding of Microsoft Office Suite Products (Word, Excel) is preferred
- Knowledge of proprietary Freddie Mac systems EDS, LPA, AIM and ACE APIs is preferred
- Validated experience with Single-Family policies, procedures & processes is preferred
- Understanding the needs of customers to identify, craft and define solutions that can be effectively implemented to deliver results
- Ability to support a results-oriented product vision and communicate 'the story' effectively to the rest of the team via user stories
- Experience working with Modern Delivery teams
- Support team in development process by working to define technical requirements based on product knowledge
- Perform as an active contributor throughout Product development by providing constructive support to the Product Owner and IT team required to make product decisions and seeing opportunities to improve
- Ability to partner internally across various Product teams and work effectively with various teams across Freddie Mac organization, including Ops, Sales, Strategy, Risk etc., to support Product team goals
- Provide status updates and adhere to established product governance, controls, and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple requests and tasks to completion at the same time
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...