Treasury Systems Analyst
Compensation: $88,940.00 - $130,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in the Plano area in search of a Treasury Systems Analyst. The role is contract only for 9+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of databases and systems
- Ability to understand relationships between database tables
- Query data out of database tables
- Understand file specifications to determine if there is a data file issue
- Performing data reconciliations
- Troubleshoot possible payment processing or payment accounting issues
- Perform data analysis using scripts to assist in the reconciliation of data coming in and out of Treasury Systems.
- Assist in accounting reconciliations related to cash transactions.
- May assist in basic configuration in WallStreet Suite.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree or higher
- 3-5 years of data analysis and treasury experience is a huge plus
- Microsoft Excel & Word proficiency
BS/BA degree or higher 3-5 years of data analysis and treasury experience is a huge plus Microsoft Excel & Word proficiency
Associated topics: data administrator, data architect, data center, data management, data scientist, etl, hbase, mongo database, sql, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...