Data Analyst #389218Job Description:
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.Job Duties:
- Provide senior leadership with metrics and insights based on detailed analysis of emerging trends, business performance and key metrics.
- Responsible for complex analysis of business problems.
- Partner with internal business customers to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights.
- Contribute to presentations for senior management.
- Build analytical tools, user friendly reports and ad-hoc analyses to support and enable our operational teams.
- Develop strong knowledge of business processes across our organization in order to provide relevant insights and recommendations to the team.
- Understand business goals and develop analytical solutions to support operational performance reviews and decision making.
- Combine data from multiple sources (SQL databases, Excel files, flat files, etc.) into integrated views that can be used to drive analysis and summarized crisply for executive decision making.
- Propose robust solutions to improve processes and proactively drive opportunities to resolution, both operations & data
- Extensive experience in Tableau and Microsoft SQL.
The following experience / skills may set you apart from others:
- Business Analytics and Optimization experience with sources for support
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
- Energy industry background that includes a working knowledge of effectively mapping technology-to -business
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Accounting, IT, Engineering or related field
- Masters or other advanced degree, ideally in an Analytics, Mathematics, IT or Business area
- 2-5 Years experience preferred
At Fast Switch Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose
is Our People
and Our Planet
. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories
. Isn t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra
. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years
with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant
and client focused
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible,creative
. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit
options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
Long Term Disability (100% paid)
Life Insurance (100% paid)
401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places
in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to:
Follow us on Twitter at:
Follow us on Instagram at:
Find us on LinkedIn at:
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: