Dispute Analyst II
Compensation: $72,410.00 - $123,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Looking for Dispute Analyst II at Broomfield, CO, 80021
- Responsible for auditing various legacy company NETEX bases by analyzing against current network designs, ASRs, route consumption trends, and service descriptions with a goal of finding billing discrepancies and initiating disputes where applicable.
- Show proficiency in auditing and researching an array of systems, contracts and tariffs.
- Help with planned cost model by auditing circuits as they first hit the bill. Monitor billing for rate increases and identify variables within vendor base. Analyzing variables for accuracy and initiating disputes against incorrect billing.
- Good understanding of access pricing quotes, circuit design, and rate elements.
- Proven data analysis skills with a working-level proficiency in writing queries (SQL, Hyperion, OBIEE, etc.). Using backend tables to help develop linkage between quotes and billing.
- Ability and interest in data rationalization and normalization. In other words, a successful candidate likes looking at data, drawing conclusions, and identifying and implementing action plans.
- Good working understanding of the Client network and access/NETEX space. Or for outside candidates, telecommunications industry experience and a basic understanding of data transport is strongly recommended.
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders (finance, carrier relations, optimizations, legal, etc.) team to identify and lead process efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated capacity to focus and deliver on multiple objectives in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment. An ability to reprioritize and embrace change is a significant requirement. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. 2-4 years of experience. Office - Sits 5 to 7 hours per day.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...