Business Data Analyst I
Compensation: $85,060.00 - $128,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
***Urgent Requirement for Business Data Analyst(Remote Job)***
- Leads initiatives for their functional group to make data analytics ready for key business metrics and analyses.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of the varied business challenges and creates customized strategy to allow them to enable effective business decisions and contribute to problem-solving.
- Proficient in tools which aid in data movement, data processing, automated and ad-hoc report generation, data profiling and data quality monitoring from source to consumption.
- Applies varied analytical skills and systems expertise to help create customized reports that provide actionable insights to business stakeholders, help make data feeds available, and help deploy data models in production.
- Owns the requirements for how Intuits products and systems are instrumented to systematically collect the data that guides critical business decisions.
- Help translate varied requirements from business data analysts and database architects to build scalable and robust data infrastructure.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment to define the procedures that transform raw data into analysis-ready form through data integration, validation, cleansing and standardization.
- Responsible for creating data dictionaries, and for ensuring that data consumers are aware of all relevant privacy and security policies.
- Customizes and implements business monitoring, systems monitoring, and reporting systems leveraging third-party tools.
- Cleansed, transformed, and documented data from raw data inputs
- Business dashboards and reports, ad hoc query results, task reports Business Competencies
- Demonstrates knowledge of specific products
- Skillfully asks questions that expose root causes and hidden assumptions Engineering Competencies
- Writes simple SQL queries
- Creates re-useable data sets with high data quality
- Provides effective business requirements to developers Execution Competency
- Translates simple business requirements into milestones and deliverables
- Effectively executes contributions to multi-person projects
- Dialogues with leaders to change business actions Driving Change Competency
- Creates documentation that helps others learn
- Handles change and uncertainty well
- Handles disagreement well.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data center, data engineer, data manager, data quality, database, database administrator, erp, hbase, mongo database, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...