VP of Technology & Marketing
ExecuNet in Paris, AR
- Industry: Executive Management - Marketing/Public Relations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $108,505.00 - 118,220.00 / Year*
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHALLENGE
Our team is seeking a dedicated, innovative individual to manage our third-party software contracts, improve technology operations, and manage the organizations marketing strategies. By utilizing effective business relationship-building skills, the position will be responsible for managing the Bank's core processor relationships. The Vice President of Technology and Marketing will direct Company marketing and technology initiatives and activities by managing the Bank's technology platforms, creating innovative technology improvements, and developing advertising plans and promotions.
We are seeking a candidate that is able to initiate, plan, and execute the projects and work of the team, and lead and motivate the team to achieve specific goals.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or technology field is preferred.
- Previous banking experience is required.
- Previous experience with banking technology platforms such as Jack Henry, Fiserv, or FIS is preferred.
- Prior experience in technology and project management is beneficial.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be covered under the Company's automobile insurance is required.
Associated topics: advertise, community, event, media, medical center, presale, product market, public, relationship, university relationship
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!