VP Consumer Marketing
ExecuNet in Miami, FL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $93,065.00 - 202,330.00 / Year*
- Oversee consumer marketing functions with a focus on the creation and establishment of new and fresh approaches.
- Strategize and deliver a fully integrated media plan, to derive the most optimal impact from our media spend.
- Continuously identify and evaluate key marketplace trends to develop marketing partnerships with like-minded brands to help broaden the reach of Telemundo s messaging.
- Ideate and push the envelope ; devise ways to do the never been done before .
- Bring exceptional leadership to manage consumer marketing staff and inspire direct reports to work as a best-in-class team.
- Foster productive and seamless relationships with other important teams: Creative Services, Digital, PR, Studios, Production, Scheduling and Ad Sales Marketing.
- Develop marketing partnerships with all COMPANY brands to help broaden reach.
- Partner with MVPDs to ensure maximum reach and effectiveness of marketing dollars
- Oversee and manage marketing budgets.
- Develop and manage nationwide events with local activations through an innovative lens.
- Work closely with research department to understand the complex US Hispanic market and provide strategies to target audiences in new, innovative ways.
- Develop strategic partnerships with emerging media.
- Minimum 15 years of marketing experience in B2C in a media or Fortune 500 company.
- Television experience that encompasses traditional and new media marketing.
- Management experience; building and leading high achieving teams.
- Track record creating, launching and implementing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends in new media and digital.
- Highly developed critical thinking/analysis skills with the ability to evaluate branding and marketing decisions for effectiveness and areas of weakness.
- Combination of skills to be able to think strategically, think at a higher level, but be able and willing to take on an array of hand-on tasks as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence change, manage deadlines and priorities across the organization.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, ever-changing media landscape.
- Organization skills, detail-orientation, and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time for self and team.
- Ability to work effectively under stress.
- Bachelor s degree.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!