Commercial Liasion, Imaging
Compensation: $89,680.00 - $173,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsible for a full range of activities which drive the effectiveness and productivity of ERT s A-team Selling e.g., bringing together cross functional subject matter experts to enhance the business development process. Assists Business Development, Marketing, Product, Science and Operations personnel with various preparation and execution activities supporting the request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), and bid defense steps within ERT s sales cycle. Assumes increasing responsibility beyond a task-level to demonstrate ability to consistently and successfully lead projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as an internal liaison and primary point-of-contact for A-team Selling, interfacing with subject matter experts (SMEs) from multiple cross-functional areas: Project Management, Study Delivery, Science, Biostatistics, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Business Development, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product Management, etc.
- Interface with and support Business Development (BD) Specialists, as well as Operational, Technical (Product), Marketing and Scientific resources related to RFI, RFP and Bid Defense activities when involving A-team Selling.
- Coordinate, consume and synthesize information and input (e.g., research papers, interviews, slides, meeting notes, emails, voice recordings, etc.) from cross-functional SMEs into an actionable task project plan and own the deliverables of the project plan in support of the ERT sales cycle.
- Maximize SME input and value to the A-team Selling process while minimizing the burden to (i.e., effort) and/or distraction from their day-to-day roles and responsibilities.
- Lead the Planning, Setup, Execution and Management of the A-team Selling process with minimal oversight from direct Supervisor. In addition to A-team Selling project coordination and management tasks, this may include:
- Confirm A-team Selling project requests meet the minimum qualification criteria
- Regularly scheduling and leading internal meetings
- Coordinating cross-functional internal resources in support of A-team Selling
- Negotiating project, owners and timelines with internal teams
- Collecting feedback from the BD Specialists regarding A-team Selling wins and losses (e.g., why did we win or lose), and ensuring this feedback is tracked (in a useful format for metric reporting), actioned and implemented to improve future A-team Selling projectsHolding internal SMEs and teams accountable to their commitments, actions and timelines
- Establishing, managing, tracking and reporting input, output and process key performance indicators (KPIs) related to A-team Selling
- Coordinate A-team Selling project kick-off, follow-up and internal strategy activities, calls, and meetings among internal cross-functional teams
- Work with the Marketing Lead to Collect, Create and/or Consolidate data and materials for A-team Selling presentations (e.g., PowerPoint format), and Manage any presentation related deliverables and due dates
- Contribute to the development of processes and tools to improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of the A-team Selling process (e.g., templates, KPI trackers, working procedures, training materials, etc.).
- Work is limited to a specific service line
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support cross-functional teams in business-generating efforts, as needed.
- Participate in meetings with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Operations, Product Management, Sales Operations, Business Development, etc.), as needed.
- Prepare, review, and/or modify A-team Selling processes, materials and/or documentation as part of ERT s commitment to continual improvement.
- Ensure compliance with the timely completion and documentation of training.
- Support overall department and corporate goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties, assignments, or special/related projects, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
(Key wording should include if degree is needed, any travel requirements, special qualifications needed, skills, etc.)
Bachelor degree in a life science, technical, business, or a closely related field is strongly preferred
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- 3-5 years experience in clinical trials, life sciences, business development, technical writing, project coordination or management, and/or business development operations (e.g., proposal development)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google G Suite, and Smartsheet
- Technical/scientific literacy: ability to read and comprehend a research study protocol
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs (proactive), comprehend past project information and apply it to future projects and be resourceful and solutions oriented to solve roadblocks.
- Ability and experience with engaging and managing up with leadership members of an organization
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize high work volume
- Familiarity and proficiency with SalesForce CRM
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, with attention to priority, timeliness and detail
- Ability to communicate well in English, both verbally and in written form, is required
- Must be a proactive self-starter and able to function independently and under pressure in a high-paced, dynamic, multi-task environment
- Excellent judgment, attention to detail, and resource coordination skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a technical cross-functional team and work as an individual contributor
- A passion for medical research and science, and a willingness to learn new things, is preferred
- Demonstrates all 4 core ERT Behaviors (Collaborative, Accountable, Proactive and Adaptive)
- Willingness to travel
Loading some great jobs for you...