Director, Sales & Marketing Technology CRM
Compensation: $99,750.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Engine exists to help future-proof their clients' businesses. In a fast-changing world, they empower their clients to outperform in the present and win in the future. Driven by data. Fueled by imagination. Powered by technology. Engine is an ecosystem of creative wunderkinds, uber-nerds, business consultants, cultural mavens and channel specialists working together to help clients grow. With global headquarters in New York and 17 offices across North America, the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Engine offers clients a vast range of marketing solutionsincluding insights, content, distribution, data and technology. Find out more at enginegroup.com or @engineworldwide.
Engine has an ongoing strategic initiative to consolidate its Sales and Marketing toolset across its US business, with centralization and standardization of the tools around Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online. Objectives include:
Migration of Dynamics CRM from on-premise to online/cloud (recently completed) Consolidation of non-standard or BU-specific CRM platforms onto Dynamics, e.g. Salesforce, where standalone use-cases exist Optimization of existing business processes around a Dynamics 365 CRM stack Identification and adoption of new Dynamics CRM capabilities and solutions not yet realized Improvements to current reporting capabilities and delivery through use of Power BI
Engine seeks a full-time Manager of Sales & Marketing Technology to assume ownership of the post-migration Dynamics 365 CRM estate and related technologies, leading ongoing product adoption though introduction of new features and capabilities, development of a CRM roadmap and facilitating project execution, and conducting business analysis ensuring strategy and roadmap is aligned closely to business objectives and requirements. The role requires technical proficiency and significant product knowledge in the Dynamics 365 suite of products, especially CRM, as well as Salesforce, and strong business process theory across Sales, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, and Technology disciplines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Business analysis and stakeholder engagement provide partnership and consultation to the business, orchestrating and conducting requirements gathering sessions and participating in delivery through all phases of CRM projects and implementations
- Definition of functional requirements understand business drivers, translating these into functional requirements, and obtaining acceptance from business units
- Gap and case analysis assess current technical and operational processes; make recommendations on improvements and best-practices with justified business cases
- Solution design serve as the subject matter expert for CRM, architecting configurations, customizations, integrations, and related workflows; lead the design process on key modules and functions
- Standards development develop and continue to refine standards and tools, employing standards where required to drive efficiency and common workflows
- Reporting development and delivery creation and distribution of reports via Power BI, including creation of security roles and groups for controlled access
- Operations and administration hands-on management and operational tasks as required to maintain expertise in the tech stack and to effectively handle the above responsibilities
- Training delivery of end-user training and knowledge transfer, in person or through web meetings
- Expert knowledge of CRM use cases, concepts, terminology, and processes
- Strong knowledge of business systems theory (ERP/Finance/Accounting) and common sales cycles, financial dimensions, and business process flows
- Demonstrable experience with Dynamics 365 CRM implementations (on-premise and online) including licensing, product use rights, UX design, deployment methodologies, partner engagement, and support
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Online modules for Sales, Customer Service, Project Service Automation, and Customer Engagement
- Experience with common CRM integrations including marketing automation (Sales Fusion, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft) and accounting platforms (Dynamics SL, AX, Finance and Operations)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of reporting tools (Power BI, SSRS) and related concepts
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Azure, and the Microsoft cloud products
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and ability to rationalize and justify objectively and subjectively as needed
- Excellent creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to ask the right questions to uncover the core of the problem and think outside the box
- High degree of savvy, discretion, confidence, and situational awareness
- High degree of accountability and trustworthiness especially in privileged roles or situations working with sales and customer data
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and lead others
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems finance, accounting, or business administration
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
- At least 7 years performing CRM implementations such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce in a small to mid-enterprise environment
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification a plus
- Marketing, advertising, research, or related industry technology experience preferred
We, ENGINE, are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Associated topics: gerber, inbound, inside sales, insurance, market, marketing, outbound, phone, telemarketer, telephone
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...