Paid Search Specialist - New York
Compensation: $86,403.33 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
eLocal is a profitable, 10 year old company whose mission is to connect consumers with local businesses, with a particular specialization in the home services and legal verticals. eLocal has been at the forefront of a changing advertising industry, being one of the only media companies in the country offering local businesses a performance-based pricing model. We use our software to route people to the appropriate service providers based on their needs.
eLocal has been at the forefront of a changing advertising industry; offering local businesses a performance-based pricing model for phone calls and email leads from prospective customers. We boast an exceptional customer retention rate, impeccable online reputation within our industry, as well as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Every day, we are selling a product that truly helps local businesses to succeed.
What you ll do:
Reporting to the Paid Media Strategist, the Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for daily execution of the strategy for a group of industry verticals.
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for marketing campaigns.
- Execute tactical paid search, Facebook & display campaigns, ensuring positive results and growth.?
- Responsible for profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.? This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media spend.
- Stay attuned to changes in the search landscape, test betas, monitor what competitors are doing and ensure our team is using all the best practices.
- Be a watchdog of key performance indicators and surface any potential issues.
Whatyou ll need:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an understanding of profitability analysis
- Willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward and the ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution
- Ability to prioritize projects and initiatives while being a team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions from both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to spot trends and provide data-driven insights.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to be not just an SEM specialist but also an integral contributor to the business.
- Bachelor s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 1-2 years prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising a plus with the ability to evaluate large data sets and make meaningful decisions
- Track record of academic success as well as success in prior business roles and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide value and scale
- Strong understanding of the entire Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Ability to track and report on trends, outcomes, tests, experiments, etc.
- Proficient in Excel with the following tools (and more)
- VLOOKUPs, INDEX MATCH, SUMIFS, PIVOT TABLES Experience in SQL is not required but will ultimately be a necessity for the job; we provide detailed training at your pace if needed
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Health / Dental / 401k / Life / Short + Long Term Disability
- Casual, professional environment with respect for work/life balance and significant autonomy
Our office is in New York, NY in the Chelsea neighborhood.
eLocalis an equal opportunity employer.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business, capital, commercial, commission, economy asset, financial analyst, insurer, investment, pricing, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...