EECU is seeking a skilled, experienced Database Administrator to join our growing organization. The Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of SQL server systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate and in house developed applications. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the SQL high availability environment, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health and performance), executing data loads, and supporting IT as well as external development sources. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years MS SQL Server Administration
- Experience with Performance Tuning, Optimization and Troubleshooting Tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL server
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Flexible, team player, get it done personality
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Experience the difference with Educational Employees Credit Union, the largest credit union in the Central Valley. EECU promotes a positive work environment while providing outstanding member service. EECU offers a competitive benefits package, including employer contribution of 6% to 401k.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...