Creative Brand Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
We re looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented marketer with a creative eye to join our marketing team! In this role, you will help develop and position Direct Agents & Digital Content Lab (our creative studio) as leaders in the industry through developing and executing marketing content, writing copy and press releases, managing both organic and paid social media and building relationships with industry media publications.
What You ll Do:
- Plan and execute posts across Facebook, Adwords, Youtube and Linkedin to grow Direct Agents brand presence
- Help storyboard and concept new marketing assets with videos, GIF s and other disruptive content for Direct Agents
- Collaborate with multiple teams to drive marketing efforts by writing original content for digital sales collateral, proposals, presentations, email campaigns, Direct Agents website, blog and publications
- Help develop client decks and presentations and become deeply familiar with Direct Agents brand standards, messaging guidelines, and corporate culture
- Help coordinate and assist in brand video shoots
- Manage and help grow client social community management presence
- Organize and plan events with key vendor partners such as Google, Facebook and more.
- Research information for new marketing ideas, venues, and vendors.
What You ll Need:
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for digital media and advertising
- Strong drive to succeed and exceed expectations set for you.
- 2 years experience working in Marketing, Creative, or PR.
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Outgoing and lively attitude, able to communicate well with others
- A creative and inquisitive mind looking to test, expand and grow
- Working experience of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Experience with social media listening tools, management platforms and campaign reporting tools
- Advanced knowledge of Powerpoint and Google Slides
- Familiarity with digital marketing technology and have a desire to learn more about the industry through research and writing
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment with touchpoints across Senior management team
What You ll Get:
- Competitive pay & health benefits
- Weekly paid company lunches and happy hours
- Weekly social, wellness, and team building events
- Well stocked fridge, healthy snacks, and drinks
- Access to health benefits and many other perks like CitiBike and One Medical
- An amazing values based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie
- Monthly education and training in digital advertising
- Access to the best in class marketing technology and methodology
- Ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time
- A fast tracked path to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company
Who We Are:
Named one of Crain''s 2019 100 Best Places to Work, Direct Agents is a data-driven digital marketing agency with offices in NY and LA.
Our award-winning cross-channel customer acquisition solutions allow us to help build and transform brands with Media, Strategy, Analytics and Creative.
Our teams are made up of a diverse group of experts who are passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial, fostering a culture of innovation, learning and fast-paced growth.
As one of Digiday s Most Dedicated to Employee Wellness nominees, Direct Agents promotes holistic wellness through DA Your Way, a four pillar approach to what it means to live well across physical, mental & emotional, intellectual, and financial wellness.
Who We Work With:
Some of the brands we work with include Time Inc, BBC, Belkin, Linksys, Conde Nast, CollegeHumor, Colgate, Fandango, and more.
by Jobble* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...