Foundational Community Supports Data Analyst
Compensation: $90,155.00 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Location: 601 Third Ave, Seattle, WA
Job Title: Foundational Community Supports Data Analyst
Days Off: Saturday, Sunday
Pay Range: $42,673 - $48,281 annually
Shift: Office Day (9am-5pm)
Location: 515 admin Office
Region: Pioneer Square/Downtown
Insurance Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Long-term Disability
Other Benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), ORCA card subsidy, Paid Time Off (34 days per year), Retirement Plan
Foundational Community Supports (FCS) Data Analyst is a member of a multi-disciplinary team that will support DESC's mission by using data queries, creating reports, and providing administrative services for programs leveraging the 1115 Waiver. Considerable attention and skills are needed in the areas of data analytics, presentation, and problem solving. The FCS Data Analyst will work closely with the Senior Manager of Policy and Program Analytics to ensure programs leveraging Medicaid Waiver dollars are complying with all applicable laws, regulations and contract requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use data sources to perform validation and quality control checks to track performance and compliance in identified areas.
- Provide data management and analysis and create queries and use custom reports from databases.
- Assist with the collection of data and analysis requested by 1115 Waiver Programs.
- Research, audit, and investigate proper payment of claims.
- Assist in various quality assurance activities, including but not limited to fidelity audits.
- Submit billing to Amerigroup through Availity portal.
- Collaborate with the Housing and Quality and Information Management Departments and other DESC partners to scope, design, and validate recurring and ad hoc reports.
- Document project details and maintain report specifications that clearly describe how the report works and work with end-users to ensure usage and usability.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for department managers on documentation standards that comply with regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between Amerigroup and DESC on all administrative matters.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures, relevant Washington Administrative Code, RCWs, and HIPAA Privacy Rules;
- Attend and participate in relevant team meetings, agency sponsored trainings and all-staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree, or 2 years of highly relevant paid work experience and formal training in data analytics and financial accounting to demonstrate an ability to successfully perform the job.
- Strong computer skills, including using word processors, analyzing Excel spreadsheets, and writing SQL queries.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with staff from various backgrounds and disciplines.
- Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently; prioritize workload, work under pressure with tight timelines and changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision, and act on own initiative, within agency procedural guidelines.
- Initiative and creativity in problem solving and system development.
- Willingness to be flexible and work cooperatively with co-workers to accomplish all responsibilities of the team.
- Subscribe to philosophy of cooperation and continuity across programs, and of consideration and respect for clients.
- Experience working with homeless, mentally ill and/or substance abusers desired.
- Appropriate safeguarding and handling of confidential and proprietary information.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DESC is committed to diversity in the workplace, and promotes equal employment opportunities for all staff members and applicants. The Agency will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability in any employment practice, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. PI118827306
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...