DealCloud is looking to hire a professional Product Analyst will be responsible for working with the Product Management and Development teams to design simple and elegant functionality to solve complex business problems within the DealCloud Platform.
DealCloud is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and sophisticated service. We ve already made huge strides, but we re just getting started. The target market for DealCloud is the dynamic and growing Private Capital Market (Private Equity, Direct Lending, Real Estate, Venture/Growth, FOF and Institutional Investors, Investment Banks and Corporate Development arms of the Fortune 1000).
What you ll do:
- Uncover and discover business requirements and goals.
- Interact with internal and external clients to understand their needs and design solutions to meet those needs
- Think through the best, most efficient solutions that meet those business goals.
- Participate in functionality and interface design sessions.
- Clearly document the business and functional requirements that bring your solutions to life.
- You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and communicating complex functionality in a clear and effective manner.
- Spend time with the Development, Quality Assurance and User Documentation teams to listen, advise, guide and support.
What you ll need:
3+ years of Product Analysis experience with demonstrable success stories
Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (the specific methodology is not important)
Ability to effectively communicate concepts in verbal and written formats
A willingness to defend your ideas; the wisdom to recognize a better one
Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing startup environment.
Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
Strong organizational skills must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
Good listener weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
Collaborative and team oriented work approach
Ability to balance client needs with business goals in developing solutions
Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
Experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector and strong plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
Bonus if you:
- Have domain expertise in private equity and growth capital firms, venture capital, private lenders, etc.)
- Bring some samples of your work
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud s deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud s industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!