Associate Director, US Marketing - ADC - Bernards (Westwood)
Compensation: $131,020.00 - $141,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
With over 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with a Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo research and development is primarily focused on bringing forth novel therapies in oncology, including immuno-oncology, with additional focus on new horizon areas, such as pain management, neurodegenerative diseases, heart and kidney diseases, and other rare diseases.
The Associate Director, US Marketing, ADC will be responsible for leading key work streams in the development and commercialization for the assigned products. This position will interact with all functions involved the strategy and execution of the annual brand plan including Market Research, Medical Affairs, Managed Markets, Market Planning, Finance and Sales Training. The position maintains open and ongoing communication with various departments, most specifically field sales, to monitor the success of product messaging, programs and promotional effort. The Associate Director is also responsible for a broad array of brand functions including non-personal promotion, P&L management, budgeting, agency management, quarterly business reviews and co-pay mitigation strategies.
- Develop and execute the annual brand plan to ensure financial objectives are achieved. Evaluate competing strategies and tactics to advance the position of the Franchise.
- Develop and implement all non-personal promotion strategies and tactics that support brand strategy and initiatives including peer to peer digital programs. Manage the design and management of brand websites.
- Ensure projects are executed in a timely manner and delivered with the appropriate level of detail. Work extensively with, and understand the importance of, key internal constituents - Market Research, Medical Affairs, Sales Analysis, etc. Present to various internal management committees and groups.
- Design and manage well-researched patient promotional and educational campaigns. Oversee design and execution of copay mitigation programs including copay card and point of sale programs.
- Manage multiple agency relationships. Ensure full and timely communication with all external agency partners. Manage agency budgets in a timely manner.
- Assist in the management of the overall Brand Budget and provide insight and opinions into budgeting efforts. Prepare budget update spreadsheets and make financial presentations to various internal stakeholders.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; MBA or Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive sales and/or marketing experience and leadership or comparable education/work experience required, a minimum of 2 years of Pharmaceutical Marketing required; Pharmaceutical sales and/or sales management experience preferred, including product launch experience preferred. Proven track record in developing strategic initiatives with cross-functional disciplines. Oncology marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, with an emphasis on collaborating and networking/influence skills. Demonstrated ability to contribute to operational plans. This individual should demonstrate strong judgment and business acumen, operating with a high level of integrity.
Ability to travel up to 25%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associate Director, US Marketing - ADC
DSUSB Marketing & Access Strategy
Associated topics: advertise, cmo, marketing, mba, newspaper, policies, presale, public, public relations, relation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...