Principal ERP Architect
Compensation: $97,050.00 - $151,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Architects and leads integrations of enterprise business systems into one Enterprise Resource Planning stack. This also includes aspects of maintenance, support and change management. Provides solution building that includes, but not limited to: ADP Vantage, Various Scheduling System Interfaces, Deltek CostPoint, Time & Expense (T&E), Cognos, TM1, Microsoft O365 and PowerBI.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to Business System colleagues
- Responsible for change management of ERP platforms
- Provide architecture and design services to key stake holders integrating key enterprise systems to include but not limited to: Deltek, ADP and Microsoft stacks.
- Design, develop and produce self-service BIData Warehouse platform alongside Software Development team
- Develop and maintain thorough end to end system documentation to include but not limited to: design, configuration, code, API, process flow, administration and end user training
- Manage upgrade of the organizations ERP stack, configure new capabilities and rollout changes
- Design and develop process efficiencies within the financial ERP system through CostPoint Extensibility and the Web Integration Console
- Partner closely with various functions within the organization to design and deploy process efficiencies that can be achieved with the enterprise business systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Accounting or related field or relative experience
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in IT supporting government contracting and the associated compliance requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ADP Vantage Platform or extensive expertise with workforce management process flows and systems
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Deltek CostPoint, Time and Expense
- Prior senior level IT experience
- Proficiency with SQL for complex queries and stored procedures on various DB platforms: Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Excellent understanding of human resources business processes within a Government Contractor
- Excellent understanding of financial business processes within a Government Contractor
- Extensive experience with system integration design and best practices
- Proficiency designing and developing Costpoint extensions
- Self-directed and highly-motivated, with the decisiveness and flexibility necessary to operate successfully in a changing, rapid-growth, hands-on environment
- Ability to serves as technical lead for assigned projects from start to finish -- from discovery and requirements gathering through deployment and documentation
- Strong communication skills providing the ability to communicate well, both oral and written, across the organization
- Ability to recognize and solve business problems by applying appropriate use of logic to quickly isolate the trends or problems
- Advanced degree in related field
- Enterprise Planner experience
- Agile Certification
- PMP Certification
- Sig Sigma Green Belt
- Experience with SOX Compliance requirements
- MCSD Certification or similar
- Knowledge of FAR, CAS and DCAA guidelines
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analytic, data architect, data integration, data management, data quality, data warehouse, database, erp, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...