Lead Generation Specialist
Confidential in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $62,380.00 - 99,960.00 / Year*
Our client is a tech-driven relocation management company that modernizes the way companies relocate their employees. Employees need to move to work, not work to move; however, relocating can be a logistical nightmare. Our client is revolutionizing corporate relocations by putting the power back into the hands of employers and their employees. They provide employees with a personalized relocation experience that sets them up for success on day one while easing employers workload and optimizing every relocation dollar. Since the beginning, our client has been relentlessly dedicated to moving the corporate relocation industry forward.
They continue to expand their software and service offerings for their growing client base, and they are looking to add smart, passionate, and creative sales professionals to their growing team. They believe in an inclusive workplace that offers top performers from all backgrounds the opportunity to collaborate and grow their careers.
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will assist the Sales team by generating new business opportunities. This is a new role that will have components of both Sales and Marketing. This role will have a significant impact on building the overall sales pipeline and working closely with the sales team.
They are looking for someone eager to learn and make an impact at a fast-growing company. Opportunities for career growth are awarded to those Lead Generation Specialists who regularly exceed their responsibilities and demonstrate the aptitude for growth.
- Build and implement new strategies for lead generation
- Identify potential buyers and companies matching our client's ideal customer profile
- Prepare and execute email, video and marketing campaigns
- Build and test new messaging to improve campaign performance
- Become a subject matter expert in our Client's sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, DataFox, etc.) and help the Sales team use them most effectively
- Assist the Sales team with preparation for initial meetings with HR, Talent Acquisition, and Mobility leaders
- College degree preferred
- Prior sales, marketing, or recruiting experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
- Self-starter; ability to achieve goals without daily supervision
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Strong business acumen & writing skills
What They Can Provide:
- Collaborative Work Environment: You will make decisions daily that positively impact the business.
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits: Benefits that include pre-tax commuter benefit, 401K, Discounted membership to building s gym, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, and STD and LTD covered in full.
- Open Vacation Policy: Need to take a break? No problem. We want everybody to feel well-rested, energetic, and ready to seize the day.
- Work-life Balance: Family and health come first.
- A Great Place to Work: The newly-renovated Franklin building is one of the most recognized skyscrapers in Chicago, located in the central loop near several train, bus and Metra lines. With an AmazonGo, Starbucks, private bar, gym, and several restaurant options in the building you ll have plenty of places to grab a bite or a beverage. The building routinely offers social events and activities including yoga, ice cream socials, trivia nights, and more.
- Contemporary, Welcoming Environment: Our office is equipped with several conference rooms for group meetings, plus quiet corners for a little downtime as needed. Need an espresso or an after hour drink? Our kitchen is stocked.
- Company-Wide Celebrations: Game night is a regular occurrence as is wine night, book club, pot lucks, and sporting events, etc. From trolley rides to boat tours to whirlyball outings when they hit their company goals, everyone celebrates!
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Chicago, IL!